New rules regarding data protection came into force in May 2018. The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a regulation intended to strengthen and unify data protection for everyone within the European Union (EU). The GDPR requires greater openness and transparency from companies on how they collect, store and use personal data, while also imposing tighter limits on the use of personal data.
The purpose of collecting your data is associated with processing an order and for our customer support purposes i.e. future events and/or activities.
Acceptance of terms
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages that you access
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign up to our newsletter, register for information / quote or make a purchase. These will include your name and contact information including email address.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
What do we do with the information we gather?
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products, services or quotes.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you enter your details onto our online form(s), and you don’t ‘submit’ the form, we will not retain the information that you have entered.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We take steps to ensure your personal information is treated securely. When you’re on a secure page you will see a padlock icon located on the browser’s address bar. Non sensitive details such as your email address are sent normally over the internet when we or you contact us via email. This can never be 100% secure. When we have issued or when you have picked a chosen password to access parts of our services (if required) you are responsible for keeping the password safe and confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone.
Update or remove your information
If you feel that any information we hold about you is out of date / incomplete or you would like to be removed from our records, please contact us as soon as possible.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. Cookies are not computer programs and can’t read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user’s email address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
Links to third party websites
This website may include links to other websites and social media buttons that are controlled and maintained by others. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. Any links to other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, please email [email protected]